Vokera 24e hot water problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having a bit of a problem with our Vokera Maxin 24e combi boiler. When the hot water is run, it begins hot, and then goes cold, then goes hot again, etc. The boiler runs for about 30s on and off and straight back on

Its been cleaned, including the fan and venturi, and the thermistor has also been replaced.cleaned the cold water feed filter out plenty of flow to tap.
This has not fixed the problem.

Works fine if the heating is calling.
Any ideas?

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/plumbi...roblem-hot-cold.327959/#2785522#ixzz2VAEysvDV

Sponsored Links
Hi Sparky10,

I could be off base here, but just out of interest if you run two taps at once does it stay hot for longer? One of my friends once had a similar issue and it turned out the pressure switch that tells the boiler you have a tap on was not opening correctly causing it to power cycle as you describe.

Sponsored Links
Is the primary side on the heat exchange the 3way diverter hole (left front ) to the hot water outlet (left back ) . When I flushed the heat exchange out it took longer to come out of them holes to the right sides .
new heat exchange I think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back