Vokera easi heat 29c Boiler loosing water/pressure daily?

g18

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I wonder if anyone could help! I have noticed my Vokera easi heat 29c Boiler loosing water/pressure and now it is needing daily top up to 1.5 bar. When topped up everything is working fine. I have looked at other threads before posting and have checked all the following -

1 - To find the leak I have checked all radiator valves, pipework, out side pressure release valve and condensation pipes and the leak is 100% coming out of the grey plastic condensation pipe, even when boiler is in standby and not being used, it looses 1.5 bar per 24hrs approx.
2 - When the pressure is topped up to 1.5 bar and everything is working it does not go up to over 3 bar when heating on.
3 - There is air coming out of the tyre type air valve on expansion vessel and it says 1 bar of pressure.

Is there anything I could also check that may be causing this issue!? Many thanks for any help!

Sponsored Links
It sounds as though there may be a leak in the heat exchanger. How old is the boiler, it has a 5 year warranty. What is the serial number (it's on a data badge either on a sticker on the front of the case or beneath the boiler on the underside.

Hi THANK YOU for your quick reply! I have just checked warranty ran out 2021! Manufactured in 2016

If water is definately running from the condensate when the boiler is OFF , then you best bet is a Vokera fixed price repair

Sponsored Links
Hi who would I book a fixed priced repair from? Vokera themselves?

Forgot to say! Just incase it points to something! Also when the hot water is running it seems to cut in and out? SO it gets hot as normal but then goes luke warm then hot again and keeps doing this when hot tap is running?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back