Vokera gas boiler 20/80 rs flowmatic - thermostat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Glen from Leeds - got the above but central heating system not heating water or radiators. Electric & pilot ok. Boiler been making 'crackling' noises of late and water extremely hot but now nothing. Just dead when turning dial but used to seem to make connecting noise. I'll try to resolve it myself but no previous. Is this easy to sort?

If it is just the fan, maybe clogged, is this easy to do? Or perhaps its the pump? A clicking noise is heard but not followed by the usual 'whoosh' sound.

Any fair advice/views appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Boiler most likely required a proper service. This boiler is a great work horse. Neglect it and you have all sorts of funny defects. Get someone in who knows how the boilers works instead of someone who can only see boiler changes.

Thanks for the reply dp - I got it working [well for now] think it may have just been the fan clogged but it's going again.
all the best

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back