VOKERA LINEA 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
our boiler has been all full blast all weekend working fine, by this morning we had no heating, no hot water and doesn't seem to be a pilot light. The light is flashing red (normally green) and display reads 0 degrees.

We have no instruction manuel as we rent, could anyone tell me how to relight the pilot?, i presume this must be the problem.......

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Have you tried resetting the boiler? The 3 way switch in the middle can be set to off/reset for 10 seconds, then switched back to water/heating. This should spark it back into life again.
Also there should be a code flashing in the display. If it's flashing "04" then your water pressure is too low or there is poor flow in the system. The pressure gauge on the left should read around 1/1.5 bar. This can be topped up using the filling/inlet loop.
If the flashing code is anything from 01-09, except 04, reset using the method above. Once reset, the display should read the temperature.
Hope this helps.

happytraveller.

Thanks for the advice but we have tried resetting and nothing happens. Also the pressure gauge on the left is non moving at Zero......

Please help!

Try refilling the system using the filler loop. Did the pressure suddenly drop, or has it been gradually falling? If you have bled any rad's recently, this will cause the pressure to drop a little, or a lot depending on how much "beeding" was required. Often a top up is required.
Maybe someone more expert than I can help.

happytraveller

Sponsored Links
yes, we did bleed the radiators loads yesterday!!!!!!
Where will i find the filler loop? and will the pilot light automatically relight itself?

Im i'mrry but i have absolutely no clue about stuff like this, am just very cold!

Filling loop connects to the three position valve on the right hand pipe at the base of the boiler.

Why did you bleed the rads loads when no air came out? Bleeding non existant air seems to be a pastime for a lot of homeowners. They do not realise that the AIR ALWAYS RISES to the top of the rad. If the rad top is hot, leave well alone as you are introducing fresh water to the system. Long term, this does not do any good to the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back