Vokera Linea 735 Error Code 04

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Turned on a hot water tap this morning and running cold.
Checked out boiler and error code flashing 04 which indicates low water pressure. Checked water pressure guage and showing 0
Tried filling but guage not moving and don't want to stick any more water in

Help....................

Sponsored Links
How long have you had filling loop open, might take a while to register, though any longer than about 20 seconds would be a bit "suss".

Sponsored Links
Did it a couple of times circa 3 secs. Then the final time circa 10 secs - still no movement

I've had to top up the water pressure every now and again so it's not that I haven't used the filler tap before.

This is completely different to any problem I've seen before. Usually if red light flashes I switch off, then switch on again and it's OK

Boiler is about 4 years old and has ben regularly serviced

Try removing braided hose from htg return, check non return valve is not stuck shut ,push it in and it should spring back! Have an old towel handy!

What, remove hose then try pushing in non return valve?

or do separately?

will water spill everywhere?

What, remove hose then try pushing in non return valve?

or do separately?

will water spill everywhere?

Yes, but it will probably stick open :eek:

No

Yes, thats why you were advised to have towels handy and probably a bowl.

When you turn the filling tap on can you actually hear any water entring the boiler?

Yes, that's why towel at ready, your'e only trying to prove non return is free to move, when you open loop can you hear water moving? Ensure plastic tap lever is undamaged!

when I turn filler tap I can hear water moving.

Where is the non return valve and what does it look like - sorry but I can't see anything in the manual on diagrams with that name

OK will do.

But how can the non return valve sticking have anything to do with pressure guage saying zero?

might take a while to register, though any longer than about 20 seconds would be a bit "suss".

I'd say owt longer than "instant" would be a bit "suss"

might take a while to register, though any longer than about 20 seconds would be a bit "suss".

I'd say owt longer than "instant" would be a bit "suss"

not if the entry point into the flow/return valve is blocked or the non return valve is stuck partially open, then you will get a trickle going through, leave it for a few hours and it might fill :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back