Vokera Linea 735 Error Code 04

Then nickso is correct. (smart arse :LOL: )

Try turning the isolating valve a bit. Sometimes that will allow it to fill slowly.

Sponsored Links
Then nickso is correct. (smart a**e :LOL: )

Try turning the isolating valve a bit. Sometimes that will allow it to fill slowly.

:LOL: whilst simultaneously blowing smoke up my arse and being dead cautious i wouldnt turn the isolating valve unless you absolutely have to as it will more than likely leak.....ah thank you :p

Just started reading this post. I could be wrong, but I quite certain this boiler is fitted with a three position valve on right and fills the boiler via integral filling loop and also has a valve on left of filling loop. It does not have a check valve as the three position valve acts as a check valve.

To fill system, right hand valve has to be at pointing downwards and left valve opened as well.

unfortunately plumber geyser who turned up turned that Big black adjustable stop cock things when he first turned up so if that's the isolating valve it's too late.
anyway, the plot thickens. I have always been sure that water is entering the pipes so I gave it another blast late last night.
Don't know if cold main water pressure is higher later on but certainly sounded like it. Anyway, after about 5 mins pressure guage started to rise, then there seemed to be a load of gurgling in the pipes under the kitchen floorboards and pressure dropped again.
If I run the water for any length of time, then go upstairs to bleed a rad, I get a shed load of air coming out, can hear water gurgling somewhere, but then no water.
Spoke to a plumber who is coming round at lunch today and he seems to think there is nothing wrong with the boiler and I tend to agree.
If there is an air lock in the pipes or a leak somewhere could this stop it from pressurising?

Sponsored Links
Sorted.
Rang guy who did my kitchen 3.5 years ago and got him to get original plumber to come out.
Turned on filler tap and he confirmed that gurgling under kitchen floor was indedd a leak.
Lifted 'click together' floor tiles and shifted floor board access and low and behold one of the pipes had come away from right angle joint connecting 10mm plastic pipe to three quater inch plastic pipe

Now to have the argument about him sorting it for nowt after original shoddy work

Not to worry guys,
I've learned a shed load about my boiler so if anything else happens I will have a good idea and if I can't sort I know who to ask for advice

Many thanks for your support

Moi

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back