Wago

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all
I’m a heating engineer and I’ve just bought my first wagos. I’ve googled and you tubed and can’t see anywhere anyone say you can put 2 wires in one hole on the wago 222. Is this acceptable please
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
You would use a different one instead of putting 2 in 1 hole. Technically it’s going to work but I would advise against it and just get the right wago for the job.

I don't think they are designed for two conductors in one hole. Why would you want to ? 2/3/4 and 5 terminal sizes are available.

e.g. a 3-way is described as 'a 3-conductor' connector. They are clearly not designed for multiple conductors in one hole and it would be foolish to use them that way.

Sponsored Links
I have twisted 2 small flexes and put in one hole, as well as doubling over flex to get a tighter fit, but only when accessible

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back