Wall grout colour

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi fella`s newbe after some advice please.
I am having my bathroom re tiled and am wondering what colour grout to use? the tiles are from tops tiles and are a cream colour with a pattern like "marble", do i go for white grout or do i go for ivory? if it helps tiles are called "Piazza cream" and the edging is a very good match which is "soft cream".

many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Lots of people would put this down to a matter of personal choice... I think I'd be the same - nobody can tell you exactly what is the 'right' choice.

Hacing said that, white grout 'may' look dirty quicker and coloured 'may' fade' quicker and then look 'dirty' quicker. But whatever you do, make sure you buy a good quality grout - some of the cheaper ones (and some own-brand) can give poor results that get progressively worse as the weeks and months go by.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back