wallstar combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a wallstar oil combi boiler and it has started to lockout on regular basis i.e. every time i want use it :mad: any help would be good it also seems to have alot of air build up in the line is this normal ? i do bleed it every time it locks out but this has not made a differance it still locks out ,it is doing it about 6 times a day but when i reset it seems to be fine for a while ,it has done it b4 but for the last 3/4 weeks its been fine but now the problem is back and is worse than ever.
any help or ideas for what could be wrong would be would be gratefully appriciated .

Sponsored Links
Check any combined isolator/filter valves at the tank. Any trapped gunge could have iced up in freezing weather. Check any filter near appliance as well.

Sponsored Links
thanks will try that did not think to look there .
i did however have to reset it b4 i went to work tonight and as far as i know it has not gone off again as i would have had a call from the mrs,.
any other ideas i could try :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back