WANTED - Radiator to match existing - See picture

namsag said:
That style of rad is at least 30 years old and are getting changed because they are now leaking ,why fit a rad that will last possibly a few weeks and at most a couple of years
That`s exactly what I found when I called @ my M8`s today.....he`s got a couple in a shed ,I thought I recognised then, but they`re only fit for scrap :rolleyes: Goodness knows why he kept them :oops: so that`s drawn a blank then...........Further to that.I`ve just seen one But it`s 6 foot long and a Double :eek: correct type tho.

Sponsored Links
:BUMP:

I'm still after one of these if anyone around the northwest has any !?

I am really annoyed as I managed to find a new model that would match this one (it also had a round top single panel style) on the internet but I forgot to bookmark it - dough !

Size needs to ok to use in a 2.4m x 3.0m size room.

Get in touch if you have any:

[email protected]

Beans-on-Toast said:
If you dont mind paying, take a photo of the existing rad to Travis Perkins and they will match it with something very similar from their many, many catalogues.

I did this yesterday and they said that they dont have anything like this to match.

Oh well :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Poped to the skip last night and low and behold I have managed to get one thats exactly the right type and size for the room I need it in and its condition is good as new!

Thanks for everyones help!

Can you close this thred now?

Thanks

Mark.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back