Was this an attempted highjacking?

Was there an attempted highjacking to the post?

• Yes, I think Bolo did attempt to highjack the post.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No. I think the post was highjacked by the originator.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Shutpa

Yesterday, the originator of the post 'Is There Anything Else' complained that an attempt had been made to highjack his topic. He also (succesfully) invited the 'Duty' mod to lock the topic which he did with the reason that the posters were behaving like a bunch of children.

Looking back at the replies to that post today, I cannot for the life of me, see where the originator got the idea, that I for one, was trying to highjack his post. Indeed, up to where he literally told me to get lost, I thought that I had made a positive contribution and was supportive of his opinion. When his reply at the end of page one came I was truly shocked. And from what followed I have reached the conclusion that the author himself highjacked his own post.

I invite you to read or re-read the replies to the post and then vote accordingly.

Sponsored Links
Neither do I care, nor do I care to answer any questions about why I do not care, or why I bothered to reply to a topic that I don't care about.

Sponsored Links
Bolo`s not bovvered, the others don`t care , and I ,Nige F don`t give a F :rolleyes:

I'm off to form a commitee to debate whether I care or not.

Total Votes : 3

looks like the majority view is "don't care"

I Care! I care about the tiny kittens of the world finding a nice warm place to sleep, about the tiny baby rabbits getting properly spoonfed,

and most of all I care about whether a post will ever reach page three before immigration rears it's ugly head.

So these kitties and rabbits that you're talking about.....are they indigenous to this country or are they immigrants?

People who hijack threads are annoying...not as annoying as people who listen to walkmans or have telephone conversations out loud on a train...and what about those people in BMW 's...terrible drivers, so arrogant

Thoughts anyone?

Hello darling, I'm still on the train and it is just about to arrive at the station. see you in 10 minutes

two minutes later

Hello darling, we are stopped outside the station

two minutes later

Still stopped

minute later

Hi darling. looks like are going to be here for some time. i will keep you informed

Loud sigh from other passengers

five minutes later

Hi darling we are still stuck here, may not be able to call again as the battery is going on the phone

BIG CHEER

Sponsored Links
Back