Washing Machine Water Hose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys im in need of some help i have just brought a washing machine and im trying to plumb in the water hose my kitchen already has the plumbing for the machine. my problum is when i connect the hose to the washing machine water valve i cant turn the blue tap part as the hose connector is in the way is there a way around this ?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi.

You mean the knob hitting hose nut on valve?

Unscrew screw that hold the knob, remove knob and turn knob the other way, refit screw.

Hope I'm right....

Dan.

Might be good idea, stop accidental turning on white putting stuff in cupboard, up to you.

Dan. :)

Sponsored Links
its not in cupboard mate its behind the machine still worth getting one ? thank you for your help

if behind the machine and it starts dripping you will end up with a massive problem as it will drip for months before you notice, buy a 3/4" female brass cap and screw it onto the valve, some come with an internal washer, if no washer wrap some ptfe tape round the thread of the valve then screw the cap on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back