wasps!?

if you lived in an area that had idiginous tigers, surly you would learn to respect them and try to co-exist, just killing things for killing sake, is no reason enough, though your view comes as no surprise.

Errr... what? If tigers were roaming where my kids were, then I'd shoot them first and worry about endangered species second. As would, I think, any sane parent would.

Meanwhile, back to the discussion-in-progress... wasps can be killed without being overly concerned about the wellbeing of the planet, I think.

Sponsored Links
You may find the wasps are nesting in the jungle, which is why they came out to play as you were getting closer.

can of white spirit and a box of matches.
it works everytime.

they are a nuisance that should be dealt with.....its all very well for the hillbillys to want to move them......let them do it for you. but if youve ever worked in AE when a person suffering from 50+ stings come in, then perhaps they would think twice too. and there was probably more harm done to the planet to produce the sandals they wear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back