Waste pipe rubber seal broken

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Rosstitute, 14 Jan 2014.

  1. Rosstitute


    18 Dec 2010
    Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Looking for some advice. Whenever I flush my ensuite toilet water pours out from the point where the toilet outflow connects to the waste pipe. Having removed the toilet I discovered that the rubber seal has decayed

    My question is can this be replaced rather than a new waste pipe, and if so, what would I need to purchase? There are so many different seals etc Im finding it difficult to nail down what I need

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Many thanks
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. Try your local independent plumber merchants.

    You need a seal for a Wirquin pan connector - you may have to buy a new fitting and steal the seal from it.

    Remove the outer white flange from the existing connector and fit the new seal, refit the flange and reconnect the pan
  4. DIYnot Local

    DIYnot Local

    3 Sep 2019
    United Kingdom

    If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

    Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

    Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local


Share This Page