wasting energy

This one?

button.jpg

Sponsored Links
awww its so cute!

And i got a taxi because one of my mates was done in by a gang of yobs on our usual walking route home a few months back, he was in hospital for 2 nights, badly. off work 3 weeks. so we dont walk home anymore.

slogger, our shop has £50,000 of stock and £20,000 cash in it at any one time, the outside lights go off at 10:05pm and on at 5:30am, they are also on a photocell - so dont even come on in the morning if they aint needed. The point is, between 2205 and 0530, there is no lights on anywhere in our shop. Nobody has ever broken into the shop. The backdoor is unlit, the side door is unlit. See where i'm going here?

That's useful to know, thanks. I suppose your alarm is connected to a monitoring station, do the telecomms wires emerge through the wall of the shop, or is it underground to a nearby BT trap in the pavement?

I imagine the neighbours are used to rowdy drunks in the street so would not take much notice of a few bangs or some breaking glass?

Is the safe in a manager's office near the back of the shop?

Just asking out of idle curiosity, you understand ;)

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
there is no lights on anywhere in our shop. Nobody has ever broken into the shop. The backdoor is unlit, the side door is unlit. See where i'm going here?

No it's too dark.

keyplayer said:
crafty1289 said:
there is no lights on anywhere in our shop. Nobody has ever broken into the shop. The backdoor is unlit, the side door is unlit. See where i'm going here?

No it's too dark.

I think he means, if any of us is a bit hard up, wink, wink, and wants to pop round during the hours of darkness with some wire cutters, expanding foam and a big hammer, we might be able to do ourselves a favour, y'know what I mean? wink, wink

Lol, not any of us though. I think he wants to lure slogger round there and then set that vampire pig on him.

none of you know where i work anyway (apart from a vague description)

and if you can find a way to break into our shop, you deserve the goodies :LOL:

solid steel back doors, 4 bolt locking (like scaffold bars :eek: )
steel shutters with bullet locks
yes, monitored alarm
3 safes. one is timed 20 minute delay, one is only openable by CIT guys, bank deposit style, the other is keyed, only 3 keys exist, none are in the building overnight (this safe only holds change anyway).

expanding foam?
you wont get far with a big hammer :rolleyes:

the internal sounder of the alarm is very loud, even if the phone lines were cut, the people upstairs would know of the presence of anyone downstairs and maybe phone the police. And phone lines being cut would trigger the alarm anyway. though the people who live upstairs are all smackheads anyway so probably wouldnt notice anything wrong :LOL:

I think we'll bring a JCB in, through the wall, and carry the safes away in its jaws. The darkness will enable us to get set up without being seen, then one quick grab, and we're away.

We'll use the disabled ramp or the Hoverbout attachment.

Sponsored Links
Back