Water pressure loss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a leak somewhere in my CH system and need to know where to start.
I have had my Combi boiler pressure tested and it holds its pressure so i know it is somewhere in the system.
All of the rads have been checked for leaks at the valves and all are OK
There are no damp patches either in the walls, ceilings or on the ground level concrete floors.
I have been told my system is a manifold system due to the 10mm pipes coming outr of the walls and to the rads. Apparently 10mm pipe wouldn't be laid into the concrete floors on the ground level, is this true? The house is 15 years old.
My first port of call I have been told is to find the manifold as this is probably the most suspect area to have a leak. Is there anyone who could tell me where my manifold would be placed without ripping up each floor, or does anyone hold the drawing plans for the house build.
Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
It depends on type of house, is there any sign of pipes going up the walls in the corner of the rooms maybe
My guess is in the loft or under landing floor

Hi thanks for the reply,
M house is a modern 3 bed detached. The only pipes in the loft are for the DHW & DCW. There are no pipes going into the corners. My feeling is that the manifold is under the landing floor also.

Thanks

Paul

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back