Watershed

S

Shutpa

This forum like television is, as is often said by the mods, a family 'thing'. However, because of some of the more risque postings, (some of which I have made myself), I have found it necessary to ban my 11 and 12 year olds from accessing the site. My son in particular misses joining me at the computer reading and sometimes replying to the various posts. If there was a 9 0'clock watershed the problem would be solved. What say you Admin?

Sponsored Links
How would that work. When they log on at 6pm & look at yesterdays post.
I have been here a few years & I havnt come across anything worse than watching Paul O'Grady @ 5pm

How would that work. When they log on at 6pm & look at yesterdays post.
I have been here a few years & I havnt come across anything worse than watching Paul O'Grady @ 5pm

Like it does, or should do on television. I didn't know that Paul O'Grady was a registered member. Switch of your DIYnot web-cam!

Would it pe possible to put an "adult" tag on dubious posts and a filter on a viewer's account which blocked the content of the posts with the tags,

Sponsored Links
Would it pe possible to put an "adult" tag on dubious posts and a filter on a viewer's account which blocked the content of the posts with the tags,

What did you have for breafast? Good thinking yet again.

Would you be the one to volunteer to go through each post and vet each one for adult content? ;)

Perhaps stop making risque posts yourself and save them for more suitable sites that you wouldn't view with your kids.

Perhaps stop making risque posts yourself and save them for more suitable sites that you wouldn't view with your kids.

Thats really what its about.
I dont swear with children about, but I bet those that do comment on there swearing.

Its about standards, unfortunatly they are on the slippery slope

I could be wrong but I believe that I made my one and only risque post yesterday and it was while thinking about this that I decided that it would my last such posting. When my son came home last night he was asking about the latest posts on the forum and in telling him, I had to miss my own one out. The posting was made sometime yesterday morning and I regret having made it at that time. Hence the idea of a watershed.

I don't think the site owners would be very happy at switching the site on at 9 o clock every day! :LOL:

isnt going to work, but there is a simple answer.

dont make risque posts

if it could where would you draw the line? best stick no nothing risque at all

Sponsored Links
Back