WC spigot connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys
Have a problem with a wc which has a deformed spigot and so will not seal on the usual multiqwick.
The diameter is about 97mm and the deformity is a lip/ridge on the lower part of the spigot.

Apart from toss it away/replace it any ideas how I could get a good seal on this thing.
I was thinking of a flexible soil pipe to soil pipe connector but that may be too large a diameter.

Any ideas very welcome.
Thanks
Pete

Sponsored Links
I'd dry it all out, try sanitary silicone, let it set for a day before using. Then if it leaks, scrap it.
Maybe the jubilee-clip black ones would work, but they're ugly as.

Cheers Chris
That is what I will do no worries about ugliness it is all out of sight back to wall jobbies with water supply from below absoloute nightmare but doing it for a family member so being more patient than usual.
Thanks
Pete

You got Ploduct flom Yuk Fu ****ter co. by banks of Yangtsee river :LOL: :LOL: :mad: you likee chineese emoticon :mad:

Sponsored Links
Don't even think about fitting it - maintenance will always be a nightmare, especially if it's back-to-the-wall or concealed in any way.

Ended up on the phone on behalf of my auntie and they are sending out a replacement pan so hopefully the elves were not drunk when they made this one.
Pete

You've made the right decision, and I believe you won't regret it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back