We have gone backwards

Sponsored Links
Yep. Great President.

Unlike warmonger Obama's who ordered america's military forces to remain at war for all eight years of his tenure.

Tyler says: "I am a proud supporter of Bin Laden and the Taliban"

Hints of irony going on here in this thread my point being we aren't learning much on how to be civilised and have a shared vision of a peaceful future how to debate and resolve issues without engaging in a race to the bottom.

Sponsored Links
Hints of irony going on here in this thread my point being we aren't learning much on how to be civilised and have a shared vision of a peaceful future how to debate and resolve issues without engaging in a race to the bottom.

Too many people in the world.
Do you think 7.8 billion is an acceptable amount for the worlds resources to supply?
Do you think its acceptable to chop down the brazialian rain forest to ensure a lot of them survive?
Would you watch a little baby starve to death or kill off the last rhino for its horn for money to buy food?
We need some sort of an epidemic/pandemic to come along and kill off millions.
And then the environment can start to recover.
And then we should have less wars.

Last edited:
Too many people in the world.
Do you think 7.8 billion is an acceptable amount for the worlds resources to supply?
Do you think its acceptable to chop down the brazialian rain forest to ensure a lot of them survive?
Would you watch a little baby starve to death or kill off the last rhino for its horn for money to buy food?
We need some sort of an epidemic/pandemic to come along and kill off millions.
And then the environment can start to recover.
And then we should have less wars.
Surely, by your reasoning of wanting multiple deaths, war is just the ticket?

Ryler thinks it's ok to kill many many people because the world is overpopulated.

Ryler doesn't care how it happens, he just wants mass death.

Ryler isn't very smart, or indeed, show that he is a good person at all..

Ryler thinks it's ok to kill of many many people because the world is overpopulated.

Ryler doesn't care how it happens, he just wants mass death.

Ryler isn't very smart, or indeed, show that he is a good person at all..

Go and take your pills you silly ole bat

Ok considering its friday and ive had a very successful week im not sure about the rest of the world.
Where did we go wrong?

I mean i sat down the other night and watched one of many documentaries about President Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis and his speech. Fck sake i've never actually listened to it before. What a moment, for just a moment it seemed we were learning, missiles being scrapped, testosterone wasn't making decisions, ego's were not threatened..

The last paragraph..

"Our goal is not the victory of might, but the vindication of right- -not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom, here in this hemisphere, and, we hope, around the world. God willing, that goal will be achieved. "

Fck sake that was many years ago, imagine just one of the big leaders coming up with something like that now. We've gone backwards..

I guess speech writers ain't what they used to be? His address to the nation was written by Ted Sorensen.

Sponsored Links
Back