We have gone backwards

Hints of irony going on here in this thread my point being we aren't learning much on how to be civilised and have a shared vision of a peaceful future how to debate and resolve issues without engaging in a race to the bottom.

That's because the right wing of politics is driven by greed. Democracy is manipulated to get people to vote against their best interests.

That creates a rise of support for the hard left which is driven by ideology, usually lacking in pragmatism or common sense.

Let's see how New Zealand fares with a left leaning government and female in charge.
It can't be worse than Trump

Sponsored Links
Too many people in the world.
Do you think 7.8 billion is an acceptable amount for the worlds resources to supply?
Do you think its acceptable to chop down the brazialian rain forest to ensure a lot of them survive?
Would you watch a little baby starve to death or kill off the last rhino for its horn for money to buy food?
We need some sort of an epidemic/pandemic to come along and kill off millions.
And then the environment can start to recover.
And then we should have less wars.
Its certainly one way of resolving things i agree, however my point being we had the seeds of progress back there now it's all gone to sh't.

Personally i blame the internet. Everyone has a voice and opinion look at Twitter, what a hideous cesspit full of vitriol that place is. It breeds hatred.

I think we need to just remove alot of testosterone and agree a simple rule 50% of the world must be equal ruling men and women, offended whataboutme's can STFU.

Sponsored Links
hmm is not a woman in charge in Burma ?

did she not turn up at the UN and make excuses about the genocide that was or is going on

was she not also a nobel prize winner

That's because the right wing of politics is driven by greed. Democracy is manipulated to get people to vote against their best interests.

That creates a rise of support for the hard left which is driven by ideology, usually lacking in pragmatism or common sense.

Let's see how New Zealand fares with a left leaning government and female in charge.

Just stop you for a minute 'wing' this is the problem alot of people are tagged as 'X-wing', in a formation, the wingers are far from centre many of us are tagged as such when we simply aren't. I do believe we have far more in common in wanting our country to succeed, are we all a victim of divide and conquer sticking to such terminology???

And yes i am keen to see how NZ continues to succeed they've always struck me as a fairly sensible country.

Er...she's been in charge for years Notchy and has been doing a great job and is trusted and respected by New Zealanders.

The worst US president by a mile and that's WITHOUT starting any wars. Often mocked by genuine world leaders.(y)

You can't really compare N. Z. with Trumps America.

I guess speech writers ain't what they used to be? His address to the nation was written by Ted Sorensen.

Oh that's a back handed compliment ;) either way he got his sentiments across perfectly as it saved us all. I wonder where would we be today it we (UK and USA) hadn't decimated half of the middle east thanks to Blair n Bush.

Goler mier pm of Israel who disparched mossad hit squads around the world to bump off those responsable for that munich atack

andy often posts throwaway comments into the mix without actually knowing what they mean and neither does he back them up. Probably say it was a joke comment or summat....

Not throwaway comments, do know what they mean, not joking, have said the same things over and over for several years with lots of backing up and explanations. Most people on here deny and delete what I say, over and over. The truth does not change.

We need some sort of an epidemic/pandemic to come along and kill off millions.
Lmaoooo...you sound like some brain dead creationist waiting for the return of NOAH.Is your kayak set up ready in the yard?Or maybe bring back smallpox,polio,cholera etc....Guaranteed millions dead and extreme suffering.You are freekishly stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back