We need more more nuclear wareheads?

Yes as the cost to move them from there will be shall we say Borisesque but we spaffed more on Test&Trace so who knows?

https://www.navylookout.com/why-relocating-trident-away-from-scotland-is-virtually-impossible/

It's a few years old but the base is still operating under the same conditions.
So what did you mean by this
The missiles are part of a joint pool with the US Navy. They are held at Kings Point on the US eastern seaboard and maintained by the US Navy. When the Royal Navy submarines leave Faslane they aren’t armed, they have to first collect the missiles from Kings Point,

Sponsored Links
So what did you mean by this
The missiles are part of a joint pool with the US Navy. They are held at Kings Point on the US eastern seaboard and maintained by the US Navy. When the Royal Navy submarines leave Faslane they aren’t armed, they have to first collect the missiles from Kings Point,

Servicing and upkeep remember we are using US tech. We don't make the missiles but the warheads are our own. There are trident missiles and UK warheads.

Sponsored Links
seems a bit pointless to me.

M.A.D.

this is something I wish Bojo understands!

Sooner see that money spent of conventional military (and maybe bring back conscription!).

The stupidity of this statement. The Tories have been in power for over 2/3 of the last decade. Brexiters accepted that a cost could be the breakup of the union - so please stop with the lies. We are not part of the EU yet you still blaim them.

Boris knows the mind of the idiots well. Cut troop numbers but spaff it on Nuclear warheads.
I was not blaming the EU, merely pointing out the fact that the looney left espouses any cause that would be a determent to the UK, handing over complete control to the EU, breaking up the Union and having free unhindered migration to the UK would be high up on their desires.

Hence the biggest threat to the UK is the far left

seems a bit pointless to me.

M.A.D.

this is something I wish Bojo understands!

Sooner see that money spent of conventional military (and maybe bring back conscription!).
That would be a right laugh with todays young, they have all got mental health problems from playing with their mobile phones too much.

Actually 1950s style army training may very well save many of the snowflake generation - would be one massive wake up call - LOL

If Urakane had kept there nukes

would the Russians have annexed the crimea or support the ongoing insurgency in that country
which is to all intents and purposes is a Russian invasion

why are the mad mullahs so keen to get the bomb ????????????

I was not blaming the EU, merely pointing out the fact that the looney left espouses any cause that would be a determent to the UK, handing over complete control to the EU, breaking up the Union and having free unhindered migration to the UK would be high up on their desires.

Hence the biggest threat to the UK is the far left

What utter rubbish. Brexit is the biggest threat to the Union or haven't you seen the sea border in the sea? Or the Scots desire to have a seconf referendum.
The UK was a sovereign nation under the EU - that is just pure lies.

Where do you get your info from? FB and DM?

Servicing and up keep = jobs

The missiles which are not used by us are kept in the pool of missiles in the US. Thats where the servicing of the missiles is done.

Your dumber than a blocked toilet, now go clean one out, lunch break is over. (y)

We will also build upon our close security partnerships, including with Israel and Saudi Arabia, to better protect our interests in the region.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://assets.publishing.service.g...__Defence__Development_and_Foreign_Policy.pdf

Its purely for politics to inflate the threat of a foreign enemy and then to stoke the culture war at home so the Government task is to protect people from the inflated and fabricated threats because the reality is that their policies create discontent which cannot be managed without creating enemies to distract the public.

Look at the RWR on here silent when their rights to protest are being curtailed but watch them start up when it's something about politcal correctness.

The missiles which are not used by us are kept in the pool of missiles in the US. Thats where the servicing of the missiles is done.

Your dumber than a blocked toilet, now go clean one out, lunch break is over. (y)

still jobs

your dumber than a Mongolian goat herder

so lunch is over time to get yer snout out of the trough :LOL:

edit dumber than the Mongolian goat herders goat :LOL:

and as for blocked toilets well

believe it or not some one has to deal with other peoples ***t
Been up to my elbows in it at times
Had other peoples urine running down my arm

so next time u take a dump or use a urinal think of transam and others who have to deal with it when it all go’s wrong

Sponsored Links