Weather compensation & Wireless TRV control

The Intergas has some cunning little tricks hidden in its depths that aren't in the manuals.

The new rf version is even cleverer with what it can do with another companies controls.

None of which is published, i know some are playing with them so see what it can do before its all printed as being genuine manufacturers advice.

Hi Lee, any idea if this functionality is in the Intergas HRE system boiler? If not, what are my options?

Sponsored Links
I'm really not the right person to ask about Intergas or evohome.
I don't rate either and my experience of both companies on more than one occasion is enough to say I'd never offer either to my own worst enemy.

This is a funky box of tricks too
20150812_221454.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hi Lee, any idea if this functionality is in the Intergas HRE system boiler? If not, what are my options?

The super clever bits are only in the ECO RF Combi. These are related to fine control of the heat engine.

The System boiler can still do everything required and more with the clever application of the controls packages.

Dual input boiler????
Maybe the software in the boiler can determine wether it's a DHW demand?

Lots of ways without doing anything special and utilising nothing other than off the shelf common plumbing parts and the boiler technology.

You'll need to find an installer that's very clued up in what the Intergas can do, most that fit won't know as even their UK office aren't yet fully aware of how it works!
There's about 6 in here that will be able to assist you and I'm not one of them!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back