Weekly rate

Sponsored Links
Elite i say " well done", the rest will say" your cutting corner's". I know lad's who can go to job's and just do it,were other's spend until 10 am talking about the job,other's will have the old boiler out,new one up,flue in,old hole bricked up and have old rad's down ,& new ones up.

Considering it took you nearly a day to make these prices up they are still way off the mark and bulldogs are a non discountable product and cost £8.45 before vat not the 7 quid you claim..

If you are going to lie at least be clever about it

Elite i say " well done", the rest will say" your cutting corner's". I know lad's who can go to job's and just do it,were other's spend until 10 am talking about the job,other's will have the old boiler out,new one up,flue in,old hole bricked up and have old rad's down ,& new ones up.

No corners cut at all, just working our *******$ off all day.

P.S. No mains water supply anywhere near the boiler and due to tiled floor no chance of getting one to it. We came up with an imaginative solution - anyone want to have a guess as to what it was?

Sponsored Links
pipe less water supply, well they do it with electric. :LOL:

Ive been out from 7.15 am , called home for a hour in the afternoon,then was out until 5pm,out again at 6.45pm-7.45 pm.and bulldog's are not what you say,in p/center they may be dearer but not in my supplier's.I always get the best price he can give because he's only a local bussiness and im one of his best customers ,i bought more boilers last month than anyone so he looks after his good customers,your just gutted because you go to p/center and get your arse ripped to bits by them. ha ha

You are a half wit bull dogs are made for plumb centre which is why it says plumbcentre all over thebox and nobody can sell them cheaper

You havent a clue have you,do you know p/center buy them for £3.30 a pair,then they sell them to other suppliers for maybe £5,you want to start learning and asking for things .

No point arguing with a fool as they will pull you down to there level and beat you with experience...

You showed your limit of intelligence last night which is why you have had to re-register today under a similar name

No point arguing with a fool as they will pull you down to there level and beat you with experience...

You showed your limit of intelligence last night which is why you have had to re-register today under a similar name

I suggest you learn to spell before you go calling somebody a fool :LOL:

Well jonseyrs you have me with that one if you put it through spell check no errors come up.

namsag, the only thing wrong in your bit is the correct use of "their". ;)

Don't take the bait namsag :mad: . Have a drink and let all get on with it:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back