Weirdest thing on the net

Sponsored Links
I was sitting on the bus today and out of all the empty seats on the bus this guy with lots of piercings and tattoos sat opposite me,i couldnlt do anything else but look at him ,I was just about spewing as he kept playing with his tongue piercing making it pop out etc,I ended up closing my eyes .I know its the trendy thing but iam sure when they are about 60 they will regret it lol

You need to get out more mate if you think that is the weirdest thing on the net! :eek: Or should that read... you need to 'stay in' more? :D

Sponsored Links
That's absolutely gross.

I've got tattoos and piercings but that's a bit extreme. It's like scarification - I ghoulishly sat and looked through all the pictures showing some girl getting her entire back scarified. I was nearly sick - the end result was quite smart looking - but nuts to that - I wouldn't be having that done.

I once went through a scarfication period

91609.jpg

Very "man at C&A" looking!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Of course you realise that you made me go back and check my spelling!! :LOL: :LOL:

I was sitting on the bus today and out of all the empty seats on the bus this guy with lots of piercings and tattoos sat opposite me,i couldnlt do anything else but look at him ,I was just about spewing as he kept playing with his tongue piercing making it pop out etc,I ended up closing my eyes .I know its the trendy thing but iam sure when they are about 60 they will regret it lol
Reminds me of this joke:

At the shopping centre the other day, eating at the food court, an old man sat watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours: green, red, orange and blue.

The old man's stare never faltered. The teenager would look and every time he did so, he found the old man's eyes fixed on him.

Eventually, the teenager had had enough and he asked sarcastically, "What's the matter with you old man - never done anything wild in your life?"

The old man did not bat an eye in his response. "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock" he said. "I was just wondering if you were my son."

That image of a guy with his eyes pulled down his face has got to be fake. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back