Meat hangover

When I lived in Cornwall I often used to pick mussels when the tide was very low. A lot of people would not eat them because they reckoned the mussels accumulated toxins from sewage in the water but I have never been ill from eating shellfish.

Sponsored Links
Meat hangover !!!!!

Meat hangover !!!!!

Meat hangover !!!!! (said as in Garlic bread Peter Kay style !!)

what you got there my son is an impacted colon /possible rupture ,Red meat when consumed goes down the stomach an sits in the colon awaiting a journey out as a brown fish ...
too MUCH red meat turns too a heavy sticky mud like appearance an is impacted into the walls of the colon ,too much impaction cause severe constipation (Think Elvis !!!!!!? )
If symtoms persit go see your GP who will try to get them rock shut bowels to flush with pills if very bad you will need a Hospital appoitment for a Flush out/endoscope rectal exam (walking like John Wayne for a few days)

Mac a painter I know had this trouble an he was in agony .....(he even tried to get up there himself to free himself ...uuurgh )

Meat... Hangover? :LOL:

Well, once in a while shouldn't be too bad... things are moving fine down there today anyway! Although they are coming out like those of a cat... carniverous diet I guess!

Pete, I have read they accumulate toxins too. All marine animals do to varying degrees, people who eat fish from industrially polluted water get heavy metal poisoning... And I'm not talking about Lemmy's liver either! But shellfish apparently get it worse.

I'm told that when you eat a dodgy oyster you have a burning feeling in the stomach the next morning... Personally I couldn't bring myself to eat anything that's still alive, central nervous system or not!

AdamW
I think your quoting that Channel 4 ex so called "Doctor unbeknown" lol

Ms Gillian (massive Hunchback but Im slim ) Mcteeth

"people who eat fish from industrially polluted water get heavy metal poisoning

an poo all the time "(said scottish an sneering like)

week 2 before she tells them about the sluice gates from sellafield ,

"BBBUt YOUR STILL MASSIVE AN HUGE ..OOOOOH MY GOD"

squealed the goblin freak as her boggled eyes tried to focus ..

alas Godzilla rears from the Tyne ,looking like a fat gazza (siemese twins splits shouldnt be washed down a drain at the abortion clinic ...take note )

Mcteeth
was last seen having the hunch drained like a lemon cocktail/sourness bursting out as Big dead Gazza had her in his teeth swimming out to sea with his webbed feet .,....
ah bless all ends well

this years sea fayres platter

we have allowed the great whites after last years frenzy with the penguins ,
they knew no better even the killer whales got frisky an took out the 1st 4 rows of seal pups ...
the lower sea life were upset but we had a mini front row invasion as the crabs took the shrimps

hopefully this year we got a Gazzas dead twin as our police man ....

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
AdamW
I think your quoting that Channel 4 ex so called "Doctor unbeknown" lol

Nope, keystage 3 Biology I'm afraid! :LOL:

Anyway I try to avoid the main five channels: I'm not paying for Sky so I can watch normal TV, matey! ;)

AdamW

no disrespect to you ...

it was the Ch4 Proggie
THEY HAD A FAT FIGHTER
"DR " GILLIAN MCTEETH
turned out as she was a horrible nasty evil bitch in the 1st series they found out she was a hunch backed skinny/bulmic a bit of a freaky dr wannabie

she bought her Doctorship of the net ...

so unless your worse than that stand up arsehole ..lol ..

In normal circumstances I'd tell you to work it out with a pencil but these are turbulent times we are living in.

Richardp
its known Elvis had a very young burmese girl (Garry Glitter )young not even """"6""""" said his 200 boigrs,he was king they were (at the time" lil kids we used them ...")
Elis had lil boys an girls flushing out his backside
we took an took an used an throw away after enemas
ELVIS WAS A CHILD ABUSER

Moz said:
Richardp
its known Elvis had a very young burmese girl (Garry Glitter )young not even """"6""""" said his 200 boigrs,he was king they were (at the time" lil kids we used them ...")
Elis had lil boys an girls flushing out his backside
we took an took an used an throw away after enemas
ELVIS WAS A CHILD ABUSER

Hope you can back this up, see you in court :mad:

Richardp said:
In normal circumstances I'd tell you to work it out with a pencil but these are turbulent times we are living in.
Is that the oysters? :LOL:

Freddie said:
Winkles and cockles are all over the place here in the West of Ireland as nobody eats them or will bother to pick them, but you will be hard pushed to see a mussel on the rocks.
Has it always been the case with lack of mussels there or has the population declined in recent times? They were in abundance when i used to pick them as a kid down south of england although small compared to the ones you bought they were still tasty and though people said you shouldn't eat them hand picked by yourself they never caused me any problems we always made sure they were thoroughly boiled and fully open.
What's the reason why they are not picked or eaten over there ? are there health reasons?

McKeef... Lobbocks...

She said on one prog that if you eat lots of bread not only do you get yeasty infections, but you get loads of gas because of the yeast fermenting in your gut.

How can that be, when the yeast is killed stone dead by the baking process?

Its only function is to aerate the mix. Tell me Dr. Gillian, how can you drone piffle like that and get away with it?

Oh, I know, it's because you have an unrecognised qualification from a little known institute in the good ole U S of A.....

Stoday said:
AdamW said:
What's the weirdest hangover cause you've found?

An alcoholic enema. Try it, it's fun...

People are inhaling it now, too. Gets there quicker.......

As for burgers, it's the same with sausages, don't eat them unless you know what goes into them.

Meat includes gristle, connective tissue, skin and even bone (Ground bone appears in loads of meat products).

So when it says 65% meat, it can include all of the above and more. Things like ear, snout, udder, and even (in the case of chicken nuggets), feathers.

CAn we all agree that Ch4 have sold us aFalse Prophet ..In broadcast sense that they have "Mislead us an anyone do in that old series diet , get ill ...channel 4 viewers MILLIONS

Channel four 4 had to show the second series
as so much spent on the skinny hunchback,FREAK

had stopped the ALTERNATIVE MEDIC /weird "DR"gill stuff she wanted to sell

securespark said:
As for burgers, it's the same with sausages, don't eat them unless you know what goes into them.

I was talking with my mum this afternoon about what goes into supermarket meat. Then we got onto fruit and veg and she told me she may start buying free-range veg from now on!!

Sponsored Links
Back