Well Johnson

Like maxx hastings says, Boriss is like a dog pi**ing against a lampost.

Blup

Sponsored Links
As John major said

Better to have people in the tent ***sing out

Than out side the tent ***sing in

The Met have Informed the speakers office they will investigate Bernard Jenkin if they receive an official complaint.
I would imagine an official complaint is winging it's way toward them as we speak.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Smogg has sprung to his defence quoting some bloke called wilks
He was an MP several
Hundred years ago :ROFLMAO:
The member for the early part of the 19th Century , he was called, Moggy that is.

Blup

I thought Harriet Harman chaired the commitee looking into the caper
She was appointed on Johnson’s watch !!!!
HH was a useless minister but is a very effective operator politically. Kerching!

The committee had the courage/sense to say he was an out and out liar. So many recent inquiries have pussy footed about the issue. If you point a twelve bore six inches from someone's head and pull the trigger it's murder, even if you say you had no intention to kill. Simples.

Blup

As John major said

Better to have people in the tent ***sing out

Than out side the tent ***sing in
BJ doesn't care where he pi**es, or at who, that's the point.

Blup

Cry me a river. Boo fekkin hoo. You and MBK can mourn in public or private, no one cares. Boris is a shill and he's had his come-uppance - yet again.

Good riddance to the lying devious disgusting self-serving pitiful oaf.

He speaks highly of you.

"I am bewildered and appalled that I can be forced out, anti-democratically, by a committee chaired and managed, by Harriet Harman, with such egregious bias."

He took the coward's way out, by not standing. He was not "forced out".

Yet another lie then, to add to the steaming pile.

"I am bewildered and appalled that I can be forced out, anti-democratically, by a committee chaired and managed, by Harriet Harman, with such egregious bias."

He took the coward's way out, by not standing. He was not "forced out".

Yet another lie then, to add to the steaming pile.
Horrific human being.

I see he has not actually addressed the issues, just thrown up a smokescreen..Nudist, kangaroo court, plot etc etc etc...Why did he accept a fine for that very party, the police evidently decided it was not work related and he agreed with the police by taking the fine.

Why don't the bojo supporters just get a ring put through their nose, would make them even easier to lead.

A good definition of a kangaroo court would be ‘a mock court in which the principles of law and justice are disregarded or perverted’, or ‘a court characterised by irresponsible, unauthorised, or irregular status or procedures’.
As early as September last year, Johnson’s barrister, Lord Pannick
Total contradiction there.

A kangeroo court doesn’t allow defendant to have a defence lawyer, least of all one paid for by public purse.

Sponsored Links
Back