well that was clever :)

I loaded a sturdy table on the roof and, while driving towards the barrier of the recycling centre, some folk started yelling and waving their arms.
We both wondered WTH they'd gone frantically nuts for. But not for long!

Sponsored Links
I'm glad someone asked. I don't know what a purple back or a cranny is

Sponsored Links
Friend lost a car key once, went to the dealer and shelled out GKHM for a new one.

Got home and found the lost car key on the kitchen floor surrounded by a pool of dog vom.....

My missus jumped out of bed at 3am, looked out the window and shouted at me 'someone's nicking my car' as it pulled off the drive.

Later admitted she'd probably left the keys hanging from the front door lock.

I have a feeling this is not my week. Went to the supermarket, took my own bag, took it out of my pockets, shook it to open it out and the self service checkout scanned it... ok it's 5p.. but really! I think I might need supervising when I go out :(
Once I went shopping at Lidl and got out 5 random bags from the car. I was lucky my grandson was with me as the checkout woman charged for them and he spotted it.

The really silly thing is only one was a Lidl bag, the others were different shops bags

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back