Well, well, well. Was The Donald right yet again.

Remember, it's always all about the money with Trump. Everything he tweets, says, does - it's designed to bolster his profits. Being the president is a financial strategy, not a desire to make the world a better place.

Gert-Frobe-eyes-hair-color-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
...Uncommon side effects (may affect less than 1 in 100 people)
Changes in the colour of your skin or the inside of your nose or mouth
Hair loss or loss of hair colour

Aha! That explains Trump!

Sounds like Forsythia again... (watch the movie "Pandemic" to understand this).

Sponsored Links
The Donald has been ridiculed for days for taking an anti malaria drug to ward off Covid.

Looks like the NHS are looking to trial it on staff, as are the Australians and various other countries throughout the world.

Trump is on the ball yet again ;)

The Donald has been ridiculed for days for taking an anti malaria drug to ward off Covid.

Looks like the NHS are looking to trial it on staff, as are the Australians and various other countries throughout the world.

A major study of the way hydroxychloroquine and its older version, chloroquine, have been used on six continents – without clinical trials – reveals a sobering picture. Scientists said the results meant the drug should no longer be given to Covid-19 patients except in proper research settings.

The death rate among all groups taking the drugs was higher than among people who were not given them. One in six of those taking one of the drugs died, while one in five died if they were taking chloroquine with an antibiotic, and one in four if they were on hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic. The death rate among patients not taking the drugs was one in 11.

https://www.theguardian.com/science...d-19-cure-increases-deaths-global-study-finds

So, to answer your question Filly: No, he probably wasn't. There's multiple trials ongoing which should give a more definitive answer, but for now it doesn't seem to be a good bet.

You might want to double check your facts on that one
I literally was saying 'I wonder if he is'......

your link doesnt prove there is no link -and Trump and Johnson are both driven by self interest -so I assume everything they do has a hidden agenda which leads back to money.

I literally was saying 'I wonder if he is'......

your link doesnt prove there is no link -and Trump and Johnson are both driven by self interest -so I assume everything they do has a hidden agenda which leads back to money.

BUSTED.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back