Well, well, well. Was The Donald right yet again.

Sponsored Links
Trump tests the drug on his self

what a bloke a ;)

He puts his self at risk in order to. Help his country :cool:

I literally was saying 'I wonder if he is'......

your link doesnt prove there is no link -and Trump and Johnson are both driven by self interest -so I assume everything they do has a hidden agenda which leads back to money.

The link proves it's a Dutch company and not a US one. As for the rest, good god man, Trumps an easy enough target without making stuff up.

You're saying nobody ridiculed him about the malaria drug, you might want to double check that.
I meant your thread title, so to be clear and in response to the threads title: No he probably wasn't. And those that pointed out he was being a dangerous and irresponsible idiot were probably right.

Sponsored Links
Trump tests the drug on his self

what a bloke a ;)

He puts his self at risk in order to. Help his country :cool:

It's sad to see a confused old man, suffering from worsening dementia, misusing drugs.

You might say him and his backers are extremely clever - getting elected in the first place despite it being obvious that he is a long way short of being a conventional establishment politician. ;) Bit like electing Farage as PM here but that would be more extreme and doubt if he would want the job for pretty obvious reasons. He's done what he set out to do. Fixing is a lot trickier as many politicians find when the get there.

Donald Trump is in danger of becoming a figure of fun.
Early on in his presidency he was hitting all the right notes with his supporters, messages about building walls, deporting illegals, winding up the "lefties" ect, all went down well with the core support.
Unfortunately Donald has in recent days started to behave somewhat strangely, his preoccupation with conspiracy theories and quack coronavirus cures have left a lot of his supporters dismayed and bewildered.
He needs to get back on message if he wants to win the election in November.

Trump has always been a bit of joke to his opponents but now some of his supporters are starting doubt him.
The only thing he now has in his favour is that the Democrats have no credible candidate to oppose him at the next election.

Sponsored Links
Back