Well you learn something everyday .....

Is Bodd on the verge of telling us an advantage of leaving?

Who could have seen that coming?

Go on bodd. Tell me in what way I will be better off as a result of the UK resigning.

I don't think it's an advantage as such we will just go with the flow a bit like you John the crab. Move sideways nothing much will change

Sponsored Links
I don't think it's an advantage

so we get the costs, the hardship, the shrinking pound, the loss of jobs, exports and manufacturing, but no advantage.

What a crock of Brexit!

Did the Romans put sewage in Portugal or are you sh!tt!ng in a hole still?

Sponsored Links
Plumbing is theeee most important industry in the world.... Look at the country's that have inferior sanitation..

I see a fella sh!t!ng off a ladder in Jakarta

Did he go up the ladder specifically to crimp one off? Or was he just an exhibitionist?

You took my comment so seriously....

Bodge is making the point that he is a troll, whose posts are worthless verbiage that should be flushed away.

I agree with him.

Sewers and drainage systems built by the Romans are still in use in Rome today ;)

Built a thousand years before the victorian sewers ;)

You took my comment so seriously that you looked up the history.?? Really!!!!
No. I already knew it.
I realise, though, that you may find it hard to believe that some people already know things.

I linked it so you may learn something and realise your remarks were just inane.
Even if you are now pretending you meant them to be humourous; they weren't.

Have you nothing better to do
I do wonder at people on the internet making out people on the internet should have something better to do.
A bit like "Every time I go in the pub, you are there; you must be an alcoholic".

If you want to make these sort of posts trying to keep up, I'm afraid you will have to get a lot better at it and know what you are talking about first.

I do wonder at people on the internet making out people on the internet should have something better to do.
A bit like "Every time I go in the pub, you are there; you must be an alcoholic".

But you put so much effort into it... Youll be down the pub all day and I'll pop in for a quick one after work

I linked it so you may learn something and realise your remarks were just inane.
Even if you are now pretending you meant them to be humourous; they weren't.

Ask any plumber....we all examine the plumbing when we use a pub loo or visit a foreign country..

I've been to Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma, and some very primatiive islands in the South China and Java Seas
Never been to Portugal but I'm sure if these places have a sewage system I'm sure Portugal has.. It was a joke... Just not a haha joke.....

Sponsored Links
Back