Stupid little everyday things

Sponsored Links
Anyone ever done the 'changing the oil and leaving the sump plug out' trick???...

:evil:

Sponsored Links
Anyone ever done the 'changing the oil and leaving the sump plug out' trick???...

I have spent 15 minutes trying to take off a rear wheel nut, the wrong way, it was a left hand thread....... :oops:

Once I realised what was happening, it undid easily........ :rolleyes:

Walked to my local petrol station today with petrol can to fill up lawn mower. filled it up left it outside went inside to pay and bought my fav curly wurly bar chomped that walking home and you guess it i left the can at the petrol station :oops: thank god i wasnt somwhere on the A1 with an empty tank :eek:

More than once (many years ago) i have left the ten pin bowling centre, walked 1/2 mile to train station. Got train 10 miles to hometown, and walking in the door being greeted by my mother "look at your shoes you idiot"

Dave

:LOL: :LOL:

As it happens I quite like those shoes..with a nice tonic suit youl end up looking like Paul Weller!

I have spent 15 minutes trying to take off a rear wheel nut, the wrong way, it was a left hand thread....... :oops:

Yep, I've done that on a sump plug on a Talbot Horizon, I think it was.

COTY 79, IIRC.... :oops:

Have I ! undone the sump plug, no container ready' god knows why,grabbed a small tool tray, slung it in place, and realised within 2 seconds what was happening, jumped up, ran too my garage only 20ft away.

I'd forgot i had a broken spring on one side of the garage door,so sometimes it creeps down, it did, i hit the edge whilst sprinting, hit the floor, rolled over a few times down hill towards the car, lifted my head still dazed, to see a really good oil slick :LOL: Her indoors wasn't happy

Sounds like a laurel and hardy sketch! lol

Everyone has surely emptied the sink trap, into the sink above, surely? Also spent several hours, trying to work out what I'd done wrong when doing some electrical work, only to be told there was a power cut.

Yep, I've done that on a sump plug on a Talbot Horizon, I think it was.

COTY 79, IIRC.... :oops:

AAAAAAAAhh Talbot Horizon my very first wheels.

Bit crude but goin to the toilet for an eartha kit and forgetting to have a **** :evil:

I meant to tell my class of 15 to 16 year olds that a particular tropical disease, (cant remember which one), was passed on by a tiny organism!

Sponsored Links
Back