Well you learn something everyday .....

Sponsored Links
If you want to make these sort of posts trying to keep up, I'm afraid you will have to get a lot better at it and know what you are talking about first.

I practise on you so one day I'll be able to give it to the big boys.

Sponsored Links
And your definition of a troll is????
The same as everyone else on the internet.

My favourite of yours Boddggdd is "it was just a joke", right after you have just been rumbled.

Your other one is to claim not to have read a link but have comitted several posts criticising it.

Bodd = troll.

QUOTE="noseall, post: 4418785, member: 28558"]My favourite of yours Boddggdd is "it was just a joke", right after you have just been rumbled.[/QUOTE]

Give me an example. Go on... It'll give you some trolling exercise

It's been 13 minutes.... Hard work this delve and troll business isn't it Nosey.....

Is that some form of yoga :ROFLMAO:

If it is its an aggressive type..
Yoga for me is all about my posture, breathing and my mind. As Ive got older it's calmed me down...

This Brexit stuff is creating alot of anger.. and trolling

They should try it....... Your staying relatively calm but it will do you good as well..

The same as everyone else on the internet.

My favourite of yours Boddggdd is "it was just a joke", right after you have just been rumbled.

Your other one is to claim not to have read a link but have comitted several posts criticising it.

Bodd = troll.

You can replace Bojo with Trump in this sketch.

jvyjtpplhwd31.png

This is echoing with Brexit. The poorest areas of the UK are voting to be poorer.

The UK is blindly following the US. Trickle down economics doesnt work and now Bojo wants to create Tax Free Enterprise zones.

dve3ylbx0wd31.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back