Wet room quandry

ahhh gayrant where have you been,have missed you MATE...

sorry about the sllpeing..he..he..i aint got a PHD ... ;)

what do i use.. look back a few threads/posts, see what i recommed(then ya can google)... :LOL: :LOL:

so whats up with you?
you snowed in your house, and not got any medication left?

as for abusing you...nah just love the banter gayrant...

you got your running shoes on...now run along boy... ;)

run from a joe boy.... now i am definately :D :D :D

and joe boy.... i dont need to google.... WINK WINK

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hope you have enjoyed your yourself gayrant,you had your "furry glove"
on...?? yer go blind bud!!!....

quite enjoyed the banter with you(well care in the commuinity).. an all that..lol ...

wet dreams...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hope you have enjoyed your yourself gayrant,you had your "furry glove"
on...?? yer go blind bud!!!....

quite enjoyed the banter with you(well care in the commuinity).. an all that..lol ...

wet dreams...

at least the mint is refreshing.......

:LOL: :LOL:
yer an odd one geraint......

anyway who was right and who was wrong?

i will let you have the last few words on this thread/post sir...

and...

Sponsored Links
Christ I’m away for a couple of day’s & come back to this ****ee; Jheeze Geraint give it a freekin rest, WTFAY anyway. I’ve never heard of you on tiling & all of a sudden you’re an expert, are you someone’s alter ego trying to jazz “Tiling” up a bit :rolleyes: . I posted the OP early on & I have no wish to get involved in a slanging match as it’s not my style but your abusing two of the most informed contributors on this forum FFS. :rolleyes:

Richard C";p="1820575 said:
Christ I’m away for a couple of day’s & come back to this ****ee; Jheeze Geraint give it a freekin rest, WTFAY anyway. I’ve never heard of you on tiling & all of a sudden you’re an expert, are you someone’s alter ego trying to jazz “Tiling” up a bit :rolleyes: . I posted the OP early on & I have no wish to get involved in a slanging match as it’s not my style but your abusing two of the most informed contributors on this forum FFS. :rolleyes:[/quot

not at all but bum information. as i have been proved correctly.. hence my post... simple... if you want it to be three against one then happy days..

geraint";p="1820636 said:
Christ I’m away for a couple of day’s & come back to this ****ee; Jheeze Geraint give it a freekin rest, WTFAY anyway. I’ve never heard of you on tiling & all of a sudden you’re an expert, are you someone’s alter ego trying to jazz “Tiling” up a bit :rolleyes: . I posted the OP early on & I have no wish to get involved in a slanging match as it’s not my style but your abusing two of the most informed contributors on this forum FFS. :rolleyes:[/quot

not at all but bum information. as i have been proved correctly.. hence my post... simple... if you want it to be three against one then happy days..

3-1
pmsl ere...

ok folks round ....2...lets be honest we are getting a few hits on this thread tho...which is good...

ok have you googled membranes and the setting/fixing times?

if so then my last post to you still stands!!...??

who is right...?
whio is WRONG...?

again....

and

come on GayRant.....geraint...

you are starting to "bore" me now.....thought you might have had bigger pair than that.....you seem to have a "word" on most subjects, but have still to answer the question?? i put to YOU.....

and

tictic";p="1820655 said:

3-1
pmsl ere...

ok folks round ....2...lets be honest we are getting a few hits on this thread tho...which is good...

ok have you googled membranes and the setting/fixing times?

if so then my last post to you still stands!!...??

who is right...?
whio is WRONG...?

again....

and

who mentioned membranes...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back