What amazes me is that some people actuallly believe we should have stayed in the EU

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They seem to be looking at the EU as though it's a good thing what planet are they on ?

Let's be clear I'm not talking about Europeans be they Italian, French ,German or whatever I'm talking about this beuarocratic nightmare the EU, to anyone with half a brain surely they can see it's going to collapse.

Bailouts are going to be needed anytime soon .......Thank Farage we're out !

Sponsored Links
We're not out yet. There is a concerted campaign going on right now to paint brexit in a bad light. Also a stalling tactic by the government to try to give that time to effect public opinion. There's a lot of hurdles to get over before we're out, hopefully the whole dammed European Union will collapse in the meantime.

They seem to be looking at the EU as though it's a good thing what planet are they on ?

Let's be clear I'm not talking about Europeans be they Italian, French ,German or whatever I'm talking about this beuarocratic nightmare the EU, to anyone with half a brain surely they can see it's going to collapse.

Bailouts are going to be needed anytime soon .......Thank Farage we're out !
It beats the hell out of me... All you ever get out of them is that out of the EU, then the EU won't sell us their goods or we'll need passports to travel to Spain..

What amazes me is that some people actuallly believe we should have stayed in the EU

Are you truly unaware that 48% of those who voted wanted to stay?

BTW, when will the NHS start receiving that £350 million a day?

Sponsored Links
What proportion of the 52% voted because they hate foreigners and thought that leaving the EU would stop commonwealth and other non-EU immigration?

No reply on the £350million a day, I see.

What proportion of the 52% voted because they hate foreigners and thought that leaving the EU would stop commonwealth and other non-EU immigration?

No reply on the £350million a day, I see.
You don't answer my questions.. Lots of proven lies from the Remainiacs.

Where on that bus does it state that the £350 mill will be spent on the NHS? They are two different statements..Is this all you have? Loser

BTW, when will the NHS start receiving that £350 million a day?

So "Let's spend it on the NHS" equates to "We will spend it on the NHS" in your book? Give it a rest ffs. The fact that you in particular keep harping on about that same non point proves that you have no real argument to give.
Let's forget all of the anti brexit propaganda that was and still is being put around and talk about all of the lies by omission of the pro Europeans shall we?
Or maybe not, the list is too long.

This link was posted by ihatemyjob in the cc....
https://redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult/

And this quote is taken from there from the geezer who is considered one of the founding fathers of the European Union

jean-monnet-eu-steps-quote.jpg

The EU even pay for over 1500 university professors around the world to preach and indoctrinate to students about their project, they call them Monnet professors, no wonder all those students around the country were crying their eyes out, they've all been brain washed.

Please show us a great big poster, or a bus, or an official leaflet, so we can see what you think you're talking about.

Total failure by the rabid Outists.

Please show us a great big poster, or a bus, or an official leaflet, so we can see what you think you're talking about.

Total failure by the rabid Outists.
But we won and you lost... Where is the failure?

I take it from your lack of response that you can't prove that the bus was real, shall we assume that it is a photo shop then?

Another quote from that link

“The white races of Europe should be destroyed and replaced with a race of Eurasian-Negroids who can be easily controlled by the Elites.”

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, another founding father of the EU

If that's not fckin scary given what's going on right now and has been for years I don't know what is.

Sponsored Links
Back