What amazes me is that some people actuallly believe we should have stayed in the EU

Don't you have to have a decent web connection for that to work?

Edit: reply to hawkeye

Nope my internet connection here is garbage and I still get a decent enough stream from the android on the tv albeit I can't be downloading anything on the computer without there being buffering issues. I do this with less than 1mb connection, it's that bad, and I bet yours is not even as close to bad as mine. Anything more than 1mb it will work like a dream. It's great because with you download whatever application you need i.e. iplayer for the BBC and you have a list of programmes going back months that you can watch. I don't even bother recording programmes to watch later because I don't need to. Everything is free, all channels, even the pay per view you can get on there with the correct software. Honestly can't believe people still waste money on tv subscriptions.. paying to see the same movies on repeat month in month out, same sh1tty biased news channels. I don't pay tv licence, I don't pay for a tv subscription, none of it. Get everything free through the android.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"Voting to leave the EU would create years of uncertainty and potential economic disruption.This would reduce investment"
Unproven guesswork.

Good grief

you seriously attempt to claim that resigning from the worlds largest trading group will not cause uncertainty and disruption?

You must be even crazier than this fellow

"Retailer Marks and Spencer and banks including Lloyd’s were among the biggest fallers in the index following the release of the first UK composite purchasing managers’ survey by Markit.
The survey, which tracks activity in manufacturing and services, fell by the
most since the 2009 recession."
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2dec8606-5021-11e6-88c5-db83e98a590a.html

"UK factory activity falls 'at fastest pace for three years'"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36939298

And how's the Incredible Shrinking Pound doing?

chart

you seriously attempt to claim that resigning from the worlds largest trading group will not cause uncertainty and disruption?
No. The Remain campaign claimed (without evidence) that it would reduce investment.

And how's the Incredible Shrinking Pound doing?

chart
As you can see from your graph it has stabilised -a reasurring halt to it's continued fall from 2014.

"there will be tough new restrictions on access to our welfare system for new EU migrants"
Not legally possible.
You are wrong. I wonder where you get your information. Some kind of anti-foreigner media, perhaps.

"Migrant welfare curbs extended to child benefits"
Rules limiting out-of-work benefits for migrants from EU countries will be extended to child welfare payments, the government has announced.
Jobseekers will need to live in the UK for three months to claim child benefit and child tax credit, starting in July (2014).
There is already a three-month wait before migrants can claim jobseeker's allowance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-26949172

"Can EU migrants easily claim benefits when they arrive in another EU country?
No - there are conditions, depending on an individual's circumstances.
They can stay for three months, but to stay longer after that they have to be: in work; or actively seeking work with a genuine chance of being hired; or be able to show they have enough money not to be a burden on public services. Apart from that, evidence of benefit abuse or fraud is grounds to exclude or expel a person."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25134521

I wonder who the progressives are on this forum?

"there will be tough new restrictions on access to our welfare system for new EU migrants"
Not legally possible.
Is that not what Cameron went over to thrash out at the beginning of the year? I thought there was an agreement made about curbing benefits? Why isn't it legally possible, sorry, don't understand! :)

I wonder who the progressives are on this forum?

You put up Pat Condell's vids up so much I feel like I know him personally. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You might have guessed, he’s one of my heroes along with Nigel amongst others:)

BTW, you can learn a lot by watching these videos.

I did watch one but not my cuppa, sorry. At least I watched one tho!! :)

Won't make the blindest bit of difference as they have no actual powers to enforce it. + I don't watch the BBC and that change only applies to bbc iplayer not any of players which stream other channels.
Fair enough.
You miss a fair bit of good comedy tho - Mock the week, HIGNY, fab :)

Sponsored Links
Back