what are the risks

On the child safety at school and on trips issue, just think back to when you were young and the sort of things you got up to that if your mother had seen she'd have had a heart attack but you survived and are here to tell the tale, the reported accidents thankfully are rare and you have to balance whether the chance of accident outweighs the experiences they will miss if you are always protective.
Lifes a big gamble anyway so if you think positive and don't let the scare mongering get to you i'm sure they will benefit greatly from the freedom.

Sponsored Links
what was that... oh yes... sorry kendor...
absolutely, thats right....(drooling) what were you saying???

hee hee... just teasing though you are veeeery handsome!

I am taking your comment seriously, honest ;)

toffee said:
I am one of the few parents who wont let my children be in the local paper with their name beside the picture ( school stuff) after listening to a talk about people preying on children.
I was also told not to allow pictures of my children to be put on the school website for safety.

Now, I have a letter from school with a permission slip asking if I will let my children be part of a project called Flat Stanley.

Apparently lots of schools do it and its where the children use a web cam to talk to other children.

Anyone help here?
My kids want to do this but I dont know what, if any, the risks are of letting them take part in this?

Advice please on risks of this?
As I dont know anything about computers I just dont know if I am being over anxious or sensible being wary???

Im a bit impatient on this one as I need to return the slip tomorrow, so any help is appreciated.
well there was something on the 6 o'clock news about it this evening, anyone see it ? seems your right to be on your guard, I only caught the tail end of it but it was about school kids putting their details on the www and the pitfall,s.
If I can find the story I'll post it here.

Sponsored Links
toffee said:
what was that... oh yes... sorry kendor...
absolutely, thats right....(drooling) what were you saying???

hee hee... just teasing though you are veeeery handsome!

I am taking your comment seriously, honest ;)
Now stop being silly and behave yourself! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

anything for you kendor... :LOL:

Cant resist it, yr too cute!

kendor, seriously, sorry if I embarrassed you by teasing you.
I wasnt taking the mickey though.

It was actually a genuine compliment meant in a fun way...
I didnt realise it would make you feel uncomfortable... ok?

toffee said:
kendor, seriously, sorry if I embarrassed you by teasing you.
I wasnt taking the mickey though.

It was actually a genuine compliment meant in a fun way...
I didnt realise it would make you feel uncomfortable... ok?
No you're ok i'm not uncomfortable , I just thought it might be a wind up :LOL:

No, it wasnt.....
All I can say is that thank goodness Im 35 and married and not 20 and single because phew.... Id be no good with chat up lines!!! :oops: :LOL:

toffee said:
No, it wasnt.....
All I can say is that thank goodness Im 35 and married and not 20 and single because phew.... Id be no good with chat up lines!!! :oops: :LOL:
in what way :)

well, if this attempt to give a man a compliment is anything to go by, I wouldnt get very far!!!! :LOL:

imagine the embarrassment... I would be mortified.
Eye contact across the room, smiles, lingering glances etc etc, toffee makes conversation and man turns round and says.. are you taking the p***? :eek: :eek:
I would just want the earth to swallow me up :oops:

toffee said:
well, if this attempt to give a man a compliment is anything to go by, I wouldnt get very far!!!! :LOL:

imagine the embarrassment... I would be mortified.
Eye contact across the room, smiles, lingering glances etc etc, toffee makes conversation and man turns round and says.. are you taking the p***? :eek: :eek:
I would just want the earth to swallow me up :oops:
sorry if you took what i said the wrong way, i was just replying in a joking way that all the drooling etc was you having a laugh in a p*ss taking way. :)

sooo Kendor, do you come here often?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(joking if your reading mrs kendor, honestly... phew)

that could be another thread couldnt it, chat up lines!
I could do a 'how not to guide' :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back