What are you all like?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just how many of the posters here are not pig-ignorant raving looney racist fascists?

Sponsored Links
I`se a Islamafriendly ex apologist escapologist...but they`re closing in on me :eek: :eek: I`m a fugitive from a long term institution.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Just how many of the posters here are not pig-ignorant raving looney racist fascists?

Well this is the axact same type of comments that the liberalists were throwing at Churchill during his lifetime before World War 2.

I always wanted to grow up to be a dirty old man------almost there :LOL:

rederech said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Well this is the axact same type of comments that the liberalists were throwing at Churchill during his lifetime before World War 2.
and look where he led us VICTORY as for liberals well they need ***************************

ban-all-sheds said:

I think you'd have to answer that, as looking at oneself, it's difficult to tell how others see us. This is all except a few like Freddie or slogger who see people as unpatriotic traitors if they don't have the same views as them.

oilman said:
ban-all-sheds said:

I think you'd have to answer that, as looking at oneself, it's difficult to tell how others see us. This is all except a few like Freddie or slogger who see people as unpatriotic traitors if they don't have the same views as them.

Oh dear :eek:

What I see are:

1) people with liberal, humane, tolerant views, who if "accused" of having liberal, humane, tolerant views would say "yes, and whats wrong with that?"

2) people with racist & fascist views who when "accused" of racism and fascism start vehemently denying it.

Freddie said:
oilman said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Oh dear :eek:

bomb_with_fuse_md_clr.gif

:LOL: :LOL:

BAS, please define racist and facist so that others here may better understand what you mean.

I do wonder, without looking it up in a dictionary please, if you are able to honestly post what YOU personally beleive those terms to mean.

I don't mean this flippantly, I have heard different defininitions of both terms from different people and certainly different sections of society.

ban-all-sheds said:
What I see are:

1) people with liberal, humane, tolerant views, who if "accused" of having liberal, humane, tolerant views would say "yes, and whats wrong with that?"

2) people with racist & fascist views who when "accused" of racism and fascism start vehemently denying it.

What i see is people who have what may be described as liberal views ( used to be loony left ) if they see people speaking out on something they dont agree with or dont think it should be mentioned or think it threatens them in someway-----brand those people as right wing --neo nazi--racists--bigots--etc etc etc

The reasons for doing this are an early-mid 90's way of silencing opposition rather PC kind of thing----but time and trends have moved on so it doesnt work anymore and people now want to speak as they see fit and not have to pander to the PC liberal way anymore

A racist or bigot or neo -nazi would be a Nation Front Ranting lunatic or may be Alf Garnet kind of person.

I am neither---being a racist where i am would soon have the baying mob at my gate with a few pipe bombs and bottles of petrol, but speak out i will and if i make racist remarks i am sure the mods and admin know the difference but so far they havent deleted such.

Freddie said:
What i see is people who have what may be described as liberal views ( used to be loony left ) if they see people speaking out on something they dont agree with or dont think it should be mentioned or think it threatens them in someway-----brand those people as right wing --neo nazi--racists--bigots--etc etc etc

The reasons for doing this are an early-mid 90's way of silencing opposition rather PC kind of thing----but time and trends have moved on so it doesnt work anymore and people now want to speak as they see fit and not have to pander to the PC liberal way anymore

Absolutely true, but its probably fair to mention that phrases like PC gone mad, do-gooder (which always amazes me that it is used as a term of abuse), looney left, liberal, traitor, naive etc. are used to the same effect, just as often, to try and imply that those that don't agree are just Utopian simpletons wandering around with their eyes closed.

What I think has been happening lately is that every time anyone puts a left- or right-of-centre point, the other side puts their point a bit more forcibly, the pendulum swings over a bit more, and it eventually ends up click-clacking at either extreme of the argument.

Then eventually, people end up getting personal, and that's when the trouble really starts......

Sponsored Links
Back