What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Don't watch much football but todays Man U Liverpool match was a cracker, why did the goalscorer get himself sent off? Very unprofessional
He got another yellow for taking his shirt off. He said afterwards that he forgot about the first one! Cracking game though.

Don't watch much football but todays Man U Liverpool match was a cracker, why did the goalscorer get himself sent off? Very unprofessional

It's not as if he stripped to his bear chest.

Cracking game. United did well as Liverpool are so good.

Can't see anything past a Manchester final.

The BeeB's calling it a classic but United were garbage for most of the 2nd half.
Still, can't beat spoiling the bin dippers' day and a s-F. against Coventry can't be sneezed at - City in the final? Again...omfG.

Sponsored Links
Because it's football and you're allowed to be carried away in the moment.
Ten Hag just stood there like he had no soul.

Still don't get why he felt the need and let his team down

Footballers are stupid. I'll never understand why they do things.

As the premiership has become global, booking players for taking their shirt off and bearing their bear skin was deemed offensive to some cultures.

He had and under skin on.
After the game players took off their shirts for all to see their muscles and tattoos. Why were they not booked?

I get that he let his team down due to some vanity
Ultimately he didn't because he scored the winner.

I'm with you most of the time on this sort of thing. There is an inconsistency as to why he was booked and those bearing the hairs on their chest.

Ultimately he didn't because he scored the winner.

I'm with you most of the time on this sort of thing. There is an inconsistency as to why he was booked and those bearing the hairs on their chest.
Team of eleven reduced to ten could have gone pear shaped

Sponsored Links
Back