What are you watching on TV right now?

The unbridled joy of shirtless celebration: #1...

although, ruggers can top it from an earlier era...

Streaker-Erika-Roe-interview-Tony-Padman-580505.jpg

Sponsored Links
Not a film but Portillo's new Great British Railway journeys, unsurprisingly he's a fan of HS2. He manages to bring in history, local businesses and characters as well as railway history. It could have been a boring series for train spotters but he makes it brilliant viewing.

Australian F1 GP. Verstappen out on lap 3. Makes a change!

Sainz wins after coming back from major surgery. He didn’t exactly spring out of the car after the race - he got out of his car like I do after driving a couple of hundred miles. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Australian F1 GP. Verstappen out on lap 3. Makes a change!

Sainz wins after coming back from major surgery. He didn’t exactly spring out of the car after the race - he got out of his car like I do after driving a couple of hundred miles. :ROFLMAO:
Damn, blast and bugger it, I just ran away from the radio during the news when I heard the words Australian Grand Prix.
I was planning on watching the highlights on Ch4 at 12:30. I might as well read the news now, I was avoiding that, too. :LOL:

Damn, blast and bugger it, I just ran away from the radio during the news when I heard the words Australian Grand Prix.
I was planning on watching the highlights on Ch4 at 12:30. I might as well read the news now, I was avoiding that, too. :LOL:
Sorry!

Not right now, I'm always a little behind, but - The Blues Brothers for the first time, the other night, I've never seen so many cars mashed up, as in that film. Then last night, we watched The Devils Own, again for the first time. I never watched either through before, because they had failed to 'grab me' at the beginning.

although, ruggers can top it from an earlier era...

Streaker-Erika-Roe-interview-Tony-Padman-580505.jpg

Watched The Island with Bear Grylls. Got really into it.

One series had Erica in it. I think it may have been the first.

Hunted.

Load of staged rubbish.

And what really gets my goat is that the hunters act like professionals but then push their way into people's houses to hunt for clues.

Why do people let them in?

I'd tell them to do one.

The fastest Indian. A true story about Burt Munro, a 68 year old New Zealander who drove to Bonneville salt flats in 1967 with his 47 year old home built Indian motorbike and broke a speed record that still stands today. I’ve seen it several times before - it’s a cracking film.

Last edited:
Wanted to watch some real life crime/CSI programme on BBC2 last night at 9pm. However, when I tuned in to watch it at the allotted time, it was just ending. :unsure:

Took me a few moments to work out why, with the aid of Google. Apparently the clocks went forward - and the fact completely escaped me until 9pm!! :(

Took me a few moments to work out why, with the aid of Google. Apparently the clocks went forward - and the fact completely escaped me until 9pm!! :(

I was reminded mid-week, but then promptly forgot about it, also until around 9pm Sunday. I'd been woken at my usual (clock time) by the dog, got up, and felt unusually tired all day, until I was reminded during a phone call at 9pm, that I had missed an hour's worth of sleep time. There were simply no clues, all of our watches and clocks, auto-adjust.

Eurosport, mathieu van der poel destroying the rest of the field at the tour of flanders.

Slashing down, over greasy, cobbled, 22% gradient Koppenberg, he managed to chuck enormous power down without slipping his back wheel, while staying upright.

Different gravy.

Clarkson and Co on Amazon driving 3 French cars to destruction.

Carnage a Trois

Sponsored Links
Back