What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Fallout.
On prime.
Starts off all fifties/sixties in America before a nuclear war and people live in separate communities underground for a couple of hundred years. All sweet and as American as apple pie and then fuuuuuuuck me!

IMG_6307.gif

Only seen episode 1 but looks good.

Edit: Just watched a couple of minutes of episode 2. I need a breather!

Last edited:
Fallout.
On prime.
Starts off all fifties/sixties in America before a nuclear war and people live in separate communities underground for a couple of hundred years. All sweet and as American as apple pie and then fuuuuuuuck me!

View attachment 339920

Only seen episode 1 but looks good.

Edit: Just watched a couple of minutes of episode 2. I need a breather!
Gotten silly now. I’ll see where it goes. Too sci-fi/poor comedy/weak plot for my liking though. What a let down. :(

Gotten silly now. I’ll see where it goes. Too sci-fi/poor comedy/weak plot for my liking though. What a let down. :(
Going from corny to gruesome. I can’t make my mind up whether I like it or not. Oh well, enough for today.

I like her - she's played some good parts. Plenty of well known actors in it too. The last line was bloody funny!

She's virtually a national treasure. But for some reason, I've always found her intensely annoying, starting with Peep Show 20+ years ago.

I was watching mammals on BBC1. Turned it off. I know some animals eat other animals but I don’t like seeing it - this is the Orcas separating the baby whale from its mum. Gets on my tits, that Attenborough. That’s not entertainment and I don’t want to be educated about things like that either. It’s sick voyeurism.

Have you stuck with it? I may be getting Prime again soon and am wondering what's good. It gets good reviews.

Sponsored Links
Back