What are you watching on TV right now?

Heard on the radio today, Claire Grogan is 60 today nooooooooooooooo how can this be?

Sponsored Links
Watching the men of Erin cutting back their prickly Scottish cousins in Dublin - having enjoyed a huge win for Italy in Wales. What a final score that was! Seven years since they last won a game and you have to admire their grit, and determination.
Looking forward to the big game in Paris later on; with crossed fingers, strong cider and a bowl full of crunch n' munch. Come on Ing-er-laaaaannnd!

Sponsored Links
Had a sneak preview of Bridgerton on Netflix. Mrs Mottie is beside herself with excitement. We went to a few of the locations they filmed it in - in Bath.

Breakfast TV. They are interviewing the Apprentice winner and the fire alarm has gone off with a recording over the tannoy saying to evacuate! It's gone off air - I hope it's just a false alarm.

Does anyone likethe Drag Race/Queen type programs?
OH & I happened to be with 2 gay folk we know pretty well, one male one female. He said they make his skin crawl, she said they make her want to throw up. I was quite glad, I find them fairly repulsive too.
We all liked glow-up, those people are bloody clever.
Concluded it's the poncing and strutting and slimy misogynism.

The final season of Better Call Saul begins on the 19th so tonight i start from the beginning and watch the whole thing all the way through to the end - then go straight into the first season of Breaking Bad to complete the whole saga: ten seasons of (arguably) the greatest television ever made.

Just watching BBC Breakfast at the moment. Some guest completely underestimated how hot it gets under the studio lights and is probably thinking 'I shouldn't have worn this hoody'. :LOL:

Edit: A studio hand must have dashed in with a towel when the camera wasn't on him as he's suddenly dried up mid-interview!

8FD4DC6D-E7B3-4F48-A684-C3B1FCABD85A.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back