What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Paul McCartney has put in a good shift tonight. He got better as his set went on.
The Beeb should have shown it live, though.

Paul McCartney has put in a good shift tonight. He got better as his set went on.
The Beeb should have shown it live, though.

#awesome. Dave Grohl and The boss joining him was brilliant. Sadly he won't be able to do it for much longer, but if that turns out to be one of his last shows, he's gone out on a spectacular high.

Sponsored Links
It was spectacular.

Poignant moment when he sang along with John.

I tell you what, I would have been so emotional what with that many adoring fans.

One bloke parked his arse 9+ hours before the gig so he got a decent spot!

Didn't bother to watch it as I thought it wouldn’t be up to much. Seems like it was a good set by all accounts. Can’t find it anywhere on catchup. Why?

Didn't bother to watch it as I thought it wouldn’t be up to much. Seems like it was a good set by all accounts. Can’t find it anywhere on catchup. Why?
It's definitely going to be on the iplayer. I think it's going to be later today.

Goodwood festival of speed. Nigel Mansell, Dork's alleged ex-neighbour is on there at the moment. He hasn’t mentioned Dork yet.

McMurtry electric fan car up soon. That thing is fast - 0-60 in less than 1.4 seconds. Two fans suck it to the track and they are expectant that it will win the hill climb shootout and beat the course record.

Sponsored Links
Back