What are you watching on TV right now?

McMurtry electric fan car up soon. That thing is fast - 0-60 in less than 1.4 seconds. Two fans suck it to the track and they are expectant that it will win the hill climb shootout and beat the course record.
What channel?

Sponsored Links
Just caught a bit of Diana Ross. God, she's way off the right notes!

She's only 78, what's her problem?

Sponsored Links
McMurtry electric fan car up soon. That thing is fast - 0-60 in less than 1.4 seconds. Two fans suck it to the track and they are expectant that it will win the hill climb shootout and beat the course record.
About 0.8s off the 2019 hill climb record. Was it 2000hp and 2 tonnes of downforce?
It looked like a toy. A British achievement though, driven by Max Chilton. (y)

A real treat this afternoon with the start of Le Tour from Copenhagen, one of my favourite European cities; and a tennis masterclass from Djokovic at Wimbledon. He's a total Terminator when he gets going and poor Kracmanovic had no answer to his game. Made me laugh at set point in the 2nd when Djokovic lobbed him so well Kracman' just kept walking to his chair without a glance back to see where it landed. He knew it was in. Pretty cool, and he did get a few good shots in himself but the Serb is a different class.
I'm going to be glued to the tv if he gets to play Nadal this year.

A woman with a beard telling us how she is looking forward to the Pride March tomorrow.

579422C5-B2A6-4E8B-8D73-56EFC056F83D.jpeg

British F1 Grand Prix. Bad crash at the first turn and they are not showing the replay. Alfa driver Zhou Guanyu flipped and went a long way through the gravel trap upside down. Fingers crossed for him.

Apparently he's conscious and they have got him out of the vehicle but that’s all they are saying at the moment. :(

Update: Feck me, they’ve just shown it. He even flipped completely OVER the tyre barrier without touching it and hit the safety fence! Thankfully he seems okay and is in the medical centre now. Another driver saved by the halo. (y)

Last edited:
aS Eddie Jordan said, in former days that would have been the car in the crowd and multiple deaths.

The guy is talking and nothing broken. Relief. Impressive.

Wimbledon, albeit yesterdays Kygrios match. He is less talented and louder than McEnroe, tennis is faster these days in terms of service and baseline returns but lacks the finesse of the game when wooden rackets were used. Nastasie, Borg, pretty much all the players then had a great net game. Borg/ McEnroe final 1980 arguably the one of the greatest sporting contests ever.

Blup

ITV. You've missed it now. Watch it on catchup. Last 15 minutes.

They had it at good wood festival
Of speed it took the good wood hill
Run record there is a video on line showing it

There was also an electric Ford transit concept van with a stated out put of 2000 BHP??

Fans sucking the car to
The track was I believed used in F1 decades ago it got banned afaik

Think Emerson fittalpaldi had said tech in his team at the time

Sponsored Links
Back