What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
I’m watching BBC news. I think the presenter has been appearing in panto somewhere and has forgotten to change before coming to work!

8CB66A73-CC98-49C8-9E9D-E1302360DEF1.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Film "Ram" with Sam Niel

just bizarre - but I enjoyed it all the same. 8/10

Just watching sky news and Liz Truss chuck the chancellor under the bus.. omg she's so out of her depth.

Channel FX, whatever that is? I just searched for it on one of my kodi addons and it comes up. It doesn’t tell you which channel it’s on.

Think it's on Disney, but I've just finished watching it as you did via Kodi. Great series, disappointing ending, although it's left it open for another series.

Think it's on Disney, but I've just finished watching it as you did via Kodi. Great series, disappointing ending, although it's left it open for another series.
What addons are you using on kodi?

What addons are you using on kodi?

Think one was called 'discover' (picture of a bumble bee), I thought the other one was just Kodi. I struggle to find my way round it to be honest, this week was the first time I've used it in at least 6 months, someone gave me a loaded firestick quite some time back. It's a bit clunky and can take me ages to find something on it, I should use it more.

Think one was called 'discover' (picture of a bumble bee), I thought the other one was just Kodi. I struggle to find my way round it to be honest, this week was the first time I've used it in at least 6 months, someone gave me a loaded firestick quite some time back. It's a bit clunky and can take me ages to find something on it, I should use it more.
I use HD sports and Rising tides for football & F1 and Shadow and The Crew for films/TV. They work best with a real debrid account and a VPN. It pays to change about every now and then. - if you’ve got something on that’s more than 6 months old, it’ll be a bit stale. Both the debrid and vpn cost me about £2 each per month. Plenty of 'how to's' on the net but I usually just follow www.troypoint.com. The 4K sticks are better - on a special at £30 on Amazon at the moment. If you do decide to get into it, pm me and I’ll give you some pointers.

Bee? Never even heard of it. I’ve just found one of my old firesticks and I’m going to load it up with a 'build' instead of separate addons to see how it performs. Going to try CrewNique build.

Edit: it’s struggling to even install kodi at the moment!

Edit2: I’m currently installing the latest software. It’s not been used for at least 18 months.

Sponsored Links
Back