What are you watching on TV right now?

New series of Eggheads starts Monday with a team of Essex allotment gardeners. Hmmmmm

Sponsored Links
Just finished watching 'The wire room' with Bruce Willis. What an absolute load of poorly written, poorly acted rubbish. Don’t waste your time watching it. Go pair your socks up or something more worthwhile.

Don't know when that film was made but I've seen several Bruce Willis films recently which were truly dire, low budget, poor acting, and Willis himself has been so wooden it was unbelievable. Then I read six months ago about his illness and I suppose he's just bringing in money knowing he won't be able to get film roles any longer.

Funnily enough, whenever Mel Gibson gets banished from Hollywood for misbehaviour, he retreats into the background of low budget B films, they're usually quite good.

Then I read six months ago about his illness and I suppose he's just bringing in money knowing he won't be able to get film roles any longer.
I read just the other day that he has aphasia. As you say, he's probably trying to build up a 'care' pot.

A bridge too far ...any thing's better than strictly:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
On the recommendation of the former Miss Mottie, we've just started watching a comedy - Only murders in the building.. First episode looks promising and it's currently on its second series. I think she said it’s on Disney+ but I’m watching it on kodi.

There's been two Mrs Mottie S?

Former MISS Mottie. Our daughter. Now married and no longer a miss.

And I thought you weren't perfect for a bit...

Yeah that caught my eye, I thought he'd been married to the same bird since Ford Anglias were considered cool. Mind you, she's a fine looking woman and he's not too rough apart from the bald patch,

I've been married a few times, but always to the same woman, which seems a little wierd. **** me the ,money I've spent on solicitors and settlements only to arrive back at square one with the same woman but no house.

Still, we're happy, we're together, and **** me we've got some stories to tell.

Yeah that caught my eye, I thought he'd been married to the same bird since Ford Anglias were considered cool. Mind you, she's a fine looking woman and he's not too rough apart from the bald patch,

I've been married a few times, but always to the same woman, which seems a little wierd. **** me the ,money I've spent on solicitors and settlements only to arrive back at square one with the same woman but no house.

Still, we're happy, we're together, and **** me we've got some stories to tell.

I'm all ears

Japanese Grand Prix. What a fook up. Heavy rain. Gasly driving at 250kph under red flag conditions, tractor on the track, - lucky escape! Same thing happened on this track in 2014 and a driver died because of it.

Just waiting for the restart - currently pîssing down. Wouldn’t surprise me if rain stops it after a couple of laps. Too much spray on the track.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back