What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
USA GP. Hamilton currently in the lead due to a flunked wheel change by Red Bull but Verstappen gaining on every lap…..

Sponsored Links
One of Hills angels lives near me. Sue Upton. She used to own an estate agency in the High Street. She’s getting on a bit now - aren’t we all!

One of Hills angels lives near me. Sue Upton. She used to own an estate agency in the High Street. She’s getting on a bit now - aren’t we all!
Sue Upton is a lovely lady. I believe she was Benny's favourite.

Top Gear. Going over the Grossglockner pass in Supercars. Wasn’t like that when I went over it - stopped when there was no fog to take a picture! :(

37D75067-5135-4B3A-93DA-3B585688804C.jpeg

Just wading through SAS Rogue Heroes, it seems very well made, obviously had to be lots of CGI, but the story jumps about too much for my taste.

Just wading through SAS Rogue Heroes, it seems very well made, obviously had to be lots of CGI, but the story jumps about too much for my taste.
A good story ruined by the same bloke wot wrote Paky Binders - they can't show half the stuff those blokes got up to. Not on a sunday night, no way! I can put up with cgi augmentation but the modern music soundtrack kills the vibe. Not for me, Clive.

A good story ruined by the same bloke wot wrote Paky Binders - they can't show half the stuff those blokes got up to. Not on a sunday night, no way! I can put up with cgi augmentation but the modern music soundtrack kills the vibe. Not for me, Clive.
I guess the unsuitable music is to draw in a younger audience but it's too grating for me too, couldn't bring myself to get beyond the second episode.

Sponsored Links
Back