What are you watching on TV right now?

I got up early to watch it. It's too late now to go back to bed so, I'll have to stick it out I suppose.

Sponsored Links
Last Breath. I’ve seen this before and just watched it again as it’s definitely something you can watch again. It’s a film/documentary about deep sea diving that went wrong. A true story with footage of the incident. Absolutely well worth watching. On Netflix.

I just watched the third and final part of 'Maxine' (Carr) Ch 5 on Catchup. Ian Huntley's girlfriend, the Soham murders. A strange relationship..

I just watched the third and final part of 'Maxine' (Carr) Ch 5 on Catchup. Ian Huntley's girlfriend, the Soham murders. A strange relationship..

I went Soham once. Stopped off for some lunch. It was a change place. Not sure if it was because what happened but something was not right

Sponsored Links
I saw the first episode on Monday but I came to Tenerife on Tuesday so, i
suppose I’m going to miss it for now.
We started watching Dahmer on Netflix last night, maybe we’ll watch another episode tonight.

Friday night live with Ben Elton. On right now. I didn’t find him funny the first time round and he's not changed one bit. It’s what I’d imagine ellal to be like if he was trying to be a comedian.

Ben Elton, Friday nights live (on all4)

Chelsea v Man Utd. Man U just got an equaliser 4 minutes into extra time. I bet that pleased Bod. :ROFLMAO:

Chelsea v Man Utd. Man U just got an equaliser 4 minutes into extra time. I bet that pleased Bod. :ROFLMAO:
It did my brother...... I was too drunk by then to care. .......Keeper unlucky

Sponsored Links
Back