What are you watching on TV right now?

Edit: it’s struggling to even install kodi at the moment!

Edit2: I’m currently installing the latest software. It’s not been used for at least 18 months.

It's a full time job, just keeping them updated, with server coming on, then dissappearing.

Sponsored Links
Think one was called 'discover' (picture of a bumble bee), I thought the other one was just Kodi. I struggle to find my way round it to be honest, this week was the first time I've used it in at least 6 months, someone gave me a loaded firestick quite some time back. It's a bit clunky and can take me ages to find something on it, I should use it more.

Well, that was a mission! Took about 25 minutes to update it and then I installed CrewNique build. Maybe because it’s an old firestick but it takes a lot longer switching between sections - I know they have less ram and a slower cpu so it’s to be expected. However, when the programme loads, it plays as normal. I first tried it without running Real-Debrid and you can see on Episode 1 of 'The old man' that there are just 19 feeds at 720p. I then activated my Real-Debrid account and there were 188 feeds up to 4K. Of course, the 4K feeds wouldn’t work on this stick as it’s only a 1080p one. The 1080p feeds worked fine though.

Free feeds:

View attachment 281737

Paid feeds (Real Debrid):

5EF37632-8384-4AB7-818E-665CCE019A81.jpeg

Last edited:
I took that Firestick in to work with me today. Works fine on the old 15 year old TV/DVD combo and as I'm hardly here these days, I sacked off the phone and internet at the beginning of covid and run everything, including my PC, off a hotspot from my mobile.

Film "Ram" with Sam Niel

just bizarre - but I enjoyed it all the same. 8/10

Thanks for the heads up, great film. Been a fan of Sam Neil since 'Reilly, ace of spies', love the fact that despite being an actor of international repute, he's always happy to return home to make a good low budget film.

I didn't find it bizarre, well, apart from the sheep living in his bedroom.

9/10

Sponsored Links
I think it’s great that you can you get food, clothing and sex from the same animal. ;)
Where I come from, making the "bleeting" noise as a man leaves t'pub is fightin talk !

I don't have a clue what channel it's from but my lad downloaded all 10 episodes of Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story.

I don't care if it's not 100% factually correct, it is a bloody eye opener to just how depraved some people can be & yet still seem to function normally amongst us.

Topgun 2, Maverick. With Chinese subtitles. ******* Kodi.
If you press the select button on your kodi remote, a menu comes up along the bottom of the screen. Go to the text icon and you can switch the subtitles on or off and even change the language. Next to the text icon is a settings icon and you can change the language too.

Ignore that. Just checked one of the free Top Gun feeds and you’re right, Chinese subs and you can’t switch them off. That’s one of the troubles with the free feeds. Sign up to www.real-debrid.com and splash out €4 on a months subscription. Pair that with your kodi and see the difference in the quality and number of feeds. ;)

Last edited:
If you press the select button on your kodi remote, a menu comes up along the bottom of the screen. Go to the text icon and you can switch the subtitles on or off and even change the language. Next to the text icon is a settings icon and you can change the language too.

Ignore that. Just checked one of the free Top Gun feeds and you’re right, Chinese subs and you can’t switch them off. That’s one of the troubles with the free feeds. Sign up to www.real-debrid.com and splash out €4 on a months subscription. Pair that with your kodi and see the difference in the quality and number of feeds. ;)

The Russian feeds are the worst. They include loud gambling advert breaks every few seconds :)

Just finished watching 'The wire room' with Bruce Willis. What an absolute load of poorly written, poorly acted rubbish. Don’t waste your time watching it. Go pair your socks up or something more worthwhile.

Sponsored Links
Back