What are you watching on TV right now?

Watching 'FANNY' on BBC iPlayer...an all-female rock band from the early 70s. No, i'd never heard of 'em either but man, they could rock...

Sponsored Links
I wonder what you put into your websearch
It's on the BBC website, old boy....i just put FANNY in the searchbar and there it is.
One of them mentioned that when they came to Britain they had no idea it meant...that. In America, they sit on it, as you well know, i guess.

Sponsored Links
I prefer a bit of clout myself.

One of them mentioned that when they came to Britain they had no idea it meant...that. In America, they sit on it, as you well know, i guess.
Clout is another name for it too.
IMG_4939.jpeg

A bit like the joke "Did you hear about the dwarf that tried to run between the legs of a naked lady in the swimming pool changing room? He got a clout round the ear."

Rob Burrow being fed, looked after and dressed by his parents as if he were a child again. I really feel for them. Absolutely heartbreaking. :cry:

Arsenals slim hope of premiership glory going down the drain at Nottingham Forest.

Watching the Coronation on the communist-run BBC. The commentator has made several mistakes and sounds like he is reading it off the Internet. This job should have been given to somebody enthusiastic about the monarchy, David Starkey would have been ideal.

God Save The King!

Why do you support the monarchy?

The breakfast news and Carol is reading the weather from the Chelsea flower show and they are showing a scene that with less foliage, a few turds and some toilet paper, could be a picture of the ongoing replacement of our sewer! :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4974.jpeg
IMG_0831.jpeg

I hope the BeeB keep Carol Kirkwood for a while longer, amid the shakeup of personnel. The new weather girl they've found is weirdly amusing.

Sponsored Links
Back