What are you watching on TV right now?

It’s the 'what are you watching on tv' thread. You say you don’t watch tv. Why the need to comment?

I commented because others have too. Its a forum. One is allowed to comment.

Sponsored Links
Yes, they are 'watching tv' so commenting is in line with the thread title. What is it that you don’t understand about this thread?

I dont understand why you are throwing ur toys out of the pram?

I thought Penny Mordaunt looked good - shame she's a commie.

Sponsored Links
Watching the Coronation on the communist-run BBC. The commentator has made several mistakes and sounds like he is reading it off the Internet. This job should have been given to somebody enthusiastic about the monarchy, David Starkey would have been ideal.

God Save The King!
Shame Faux News is not reporting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Been watching the Miami F1 qualifying.
Won't spoil for anyone who doesn't know the result but, it could be a good race tomorrow, especially if it rains.

Been watching the Miami F1 qualifying.
Won't spoil for anyone who doesn't know the result but, it could be a good race tomorrow, especially if it rains.
Or if it doesn't, and stappers shreds his tyres on the new surface, and Perez takes him,:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I would certainly like Perez to jump to the top of the table and a second, or even win, for Alonso would make me very happy. The icing on the cake would be Russell getting quite high up and his teammate finishing outside the points.

Rerun of the coronation cos we missed it yesterday traveling for the rugby. At least I can fast forward the talking heads and other padding.

A
I thought Penny Mordaunt looked good - shame she's a commie.
As it happens, she is a right-wing Conservative.

But looking on the bright side, she is MP for Portsmouth North.

In Thursday's elections, six Conservative councillors stood for re-election in Portsmouth. Five of them were defeated. The winning candidate represents a ward on the mainland.

I expect she is brushing up her CV and looking for more work in the entertainment industry.

Sponsored Links
Back